“First In The Nation: Super PACs and the Granite State”
- Produced for the American Observer, the independent online newsmagazine of American University’s School of Communication (published April 18, 2012),
- 6-minute investigative story shot in New Hampshire during the 2012 Republican Presidential primary, examining the influence of Super PACs on the political landscape.
- Received second place in the “Best Political Communication Project” category at AU’s 2012 Public Communication Awards.
- Edited and mastered in Final Cut Pro 7, distilling 12 hours of footage into slightly under 6 minutes.
”Turn Out The Lights”
- Produced in Fall 2011, and focused on events surrounding the closing of my 70-year-old high school in Wellesley, Mass.
- Edited and mastered in Final Cut Pro 7.
- Audio story produced and recorded Fall 2011.
- Profiling two roommates at American University who ran in the 2011 Marine Corps Marathon.
- Recorded on a Zoom H1 Recorder.
Some of my top written clips can be accessed in this PDF. Also, make sure to check out the “Clips/Stories/Skills” tab of the website.